* Registration fees are non-refundable. $30 per family
* To guarantee class placement for the following season current students should return registration forms and fees to the office by the recital.
* Students should return registration forms and fees by mail or in PERSON as soon as possible.
* Parents/Guardians are asked to notify the studio of any condition which may affect a students' participation in any way.
* The dance studio offers three payment plans.
Plan A: Monthly
* Tuition must be paid by the 10th of every month. Payment not received by due date will incur a $20 late fee. Late fee will be added to the child's account and will be paid when costume balances are due.
$60 per class per month
Plan B: Trimesters
* Tuition is broken into three trimesters: September-November, December-February, March-May. Tuition is due by the 10th of the month. Payment not received by due date will incur a $20 late fee. Late fee will be added to the child's account and will be paid when costume balances are due.
$200 per class 3x a year
Plan C: Pay in Full
* Those who pay their tuition in full by the first class will receive a 10% discount.
* Tuition payments are non-refundable.
* The Pointe 2 Perfection Dance Studio will carefully determine the proper class level for all students.
* Placement is determined by years of experience, skill level, and age. Individual students will be moved based only on the studio's recommendation.
* We realize that everyone learns at their own pace and want each child to feel comfortable and have a positive learning experience.
* All shoes and dancewear MUST be purchased through the dance studio.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES
* Pointe 2 Perfection Dance Studio reserves the right to cancel or combine classes due to enrollment or as necessary.
* Cancellations due to inclement weather will be announced on the studio's facebook, instagram, and by email at least 1 hour before the scheduled class time. All cancellations due to incelement weather will be made up before the end of the season.
* Good attendance is extremely important to the growth of each dancer's learning. Missing class hurts not only the individual student but the whole class as well.
* Excessive absences may result in the student being placed in a lower level class.
* Missed classes for PERSONAL reasons may be made up in a class of a similar level.
*All students are invited to perform in an annual show that takes place in late May or early June.
* A separate costume fee is charged. A deposit of $75 is due November 15 with the balance due April 15.
* The performance is optional but the instructor must be notified of your decision before costumes are ordered. You are responsible for the payment of the costume if one is ordered for your child.
* RECOGNITION AWARDS will be awarded to students during the recital who are celebrating 3, 5, 10, and 15 years of participation at Pointe 2 Perfection Dance Studio.